Let’s face it, when you hit adulthood, birthdays start to become slightly less exciting. I can’t say that I’ve been particularly looking forward to mine but it’s here now so I should try and make the most of it. Despite sounding like a moody b*gger, I do have a lot of things that I’m super grateful for and, as my Mum said in her text to me earlier, this birthday is special as I’m sharing it with Baby Bug. My next birthday will be even more special – my first as a Mum myself. So here’s a list of things making me happy and moody today:
- George Osborne is a twat.
- Hyperemesis doesn’t seem to realise it’s my birthday which is very rude.
- My house is messy and I really need to clean it up.
- We bought a pram/stroller/travel system thing. We went for the Silver Cross Wayfarer and I’ll do a post on that and my initial thoughts soon.
- I’ve had lovely messages wishing me a happy birthday from friends and family.
- Tonight, Mr Bug may be taking me out for a quick meal. This will be the first time since I got sick which means the first time since we got married!
- My birthday always signifies Halloween is here and then BOOM suddenly we’re on countdown to Christmas. I love Christmas so this is a good thing.
I hope everyone has a lovely Tuesday, cuddles up with their loved ones and takes some time out today. That’s my plan.
If you like my ramblings, please follow my blog with Bloglovin!